TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR.
What’s Included in a Ticket?
This year, because of the many exciting new events, we are able to offer an assortment of tickets! Each ticket package includes different items.
- Special VIP event Friday during the day
- Admittance to all three Panel Discussions with VIP seating
- VIP seating at the Symposium Saturday
- Special VIP reception Friday night
- Special Photo Opportunity
- $20 savings on admission to the Erasing Families documentary
- Gift bag
- Special Capitol Building Tours (limited amounts)
- Admittance to general seating of the weekend’s event for discussion topics and panels.
Erasing Family Documentary
Get an exclusive sneak-peak of an excerpt of the Erasing Family documentary which will premier in the fall of 2019. Director, Ginger Gentile, will present a half-hour clip that can be used in state-legislatures. Post-screening discussion with Ms. Gentile and AFESP Executive Director, Mark Ludwig, and Legislative Director, Jeremy Roberts, will focus on how screening the complete 90-minute film or 30-minute clip can emotionally move people to supporting shared parenting and create press opportunities for local groups. This screening will occur in the evening of Friday, June 28th.
- VIP Conference attendees $10 special rate per person
- Stand alone admission $30 per person
No physical ticket will be produced. Your name will be on a list at the door. You are encouraged to print your e-mailed receipt and bring it with you.
As an entirely private organization, we reserve the right to exercise independent discretion as to parties with whom we sell tickets or allow admission to our events. We do not discriminate based on age, race, religion, ethnicity, gender, creed, or orientation.