Send an Invitation
There are three target audiences for the Partners in Progress events:
- The first target audience is the general public to educate, empower, and enable them to help effect change.
- The second target audience is legislators and legislative aids; to which it is incredibly important to remember most do not have the experience or exposure required to be empathetic.
- The third target audience is specialty areas such as occupations, education, and religious based elements of society in order to educate them on something affecting all of them, but is generally outside of their scope of prominence.
AFESP needs your help to distribute invitations. If you know of an individual or a community leader you believe would benefit from attending this event and have the ability to bring a new perspective back to the community at large, please allow us to invite them to the event. Some suggested individuals are:
- School board members
- Guidance Counselors
- Boys and Girls Club Leaders
- Members of the Big Brothers and Sisters Organizations
- Scout Leaders
- Sports Coaches
- Art, dance, gymnastics, theater, and music coaches/teachers
- Union shop stewards
- Military leaders
- Mental health providers
Please check back soon to send the invitation.